Reasons Why Today is Amazing:
1. It's Saturday. Which means three things: Sleeping in, no school, and more sleeping in.
2. I actually get to use the computer (read my previous post to see what I'm talking about).
3. I was tagged (again, the previous post)
4. And finally: I've been interviewed!! Yes, I, Rachel Bean have been interviewed (!!!!). Now before I start my freak out, let me just say BIG thanks to the wonderful Michelle Merrill for helping me reach another HUGE milestone in my blogging life!!! You can read the wonderful, amazing, life- changing interview, here.
5. And look! There's actually a fifth thing too!!! I know, today's just wonderful, isn't it? And the fifth thing is: I got two more awards!!! TWO!! These things keep getting more exciting every time!!
Okay, so this time I've gotten these little bundles of pure awesomeness from Jessica Therrien at Imagination to Publication! Big thanks to Jessica! (and isn't her blog just gorgeous!!)
Oh gosh, and for The Versatile Blogger award, guess what I get to do again! More random facts!! It's getting harder and harder to find semi-interesting facts about myself, but the good thing about random facts is that...well, they can be random. So bring it on.
1. I don't like anything orange flavored.... except for oranges.
2. I like homemade sandwiches... and that's it. I don't like sandwiches from anywhere else (even Subway).
3. When ever I see a green colored candy, I get excited and think that its sour green-apple flavored, but it usually turns out to be lime (my least favorite flavor) and then I get pretty bummed o
4. I'm still wearing my pajamas ( and it's almost 2 o'clock).
5. I used to have a really bad habit of chewing my finger nails, but then my friend helped me get out of it by painting over my nails with clear nail polish. She said that when I bit them, it would taste gross and I would stop, but I ended up just never biting them because I was afraid of how bad it would taste.
6. Ever since then, I've kinda been curious about what clear nail polish tastes like....
7. I like pretty much blueberry-anything. Blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, blueberry bagels, and even blueberry cream cheese.
I DID IT!! Third post of random facts about myself!! And don't worry, I promise I'll get back to posting about regular things.... later.
Anyway, so now I get to pass on these little beauties to other people! Technically I should be passing it on to fifteen people, but I really need to go do my chemistry homework, so I'm just going with five. (Sorry, I still love you all! I just don't have time for you.... ;)
1. Avery at Creative Type ( she had one of the best Campaigner entries I've read so far!)
2. Laura Marcella at Wavy Lines
3. Lindy at Lindy Legends and Other Such Nonsense
4. Jill Campbell at Outside the Lines
5. Peggy Eddleman at Will Write for Cookies
Congrats for the awards guys! For the Leibster, you just need to:
1. Show your appreciation to the bloggers who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.
And for The Versatile Blogger award, remember to:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it (unlike me.... *SHAME*)
So yup, have a good day!