Okay, so first off, BIG thanks to Kirsten Lopresti for taking pity on my failure and giving me another chance :)
And now for the awards!
Aren't they beautiful?
Now, for me to be able to accept these wonderful little things, I need to do a couple things. They are:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominates you.2) Share seven random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to five more blogger friends.4) Contact and congratulate the blogs nominated.
So, now for the random facts! (And I warn you, they are random).
1. For all my life I hated chocolate (except for brownies... do brownies even count?), but then about a year ago I was introduced to our local fudge shop, and let's just say, my life was changed ( and so was their supply of milk chocolate....)
2. I won third place in an international youth art competition a couple years ago (but only after I entered it for five straight years).
3. I can't sing. For my life. ( And I really wish I could).
4. When I was little ( as in, like up to a couple years ago...) I was the biggest tom-boy you'd ever seen, and I let you know it just by looking at me. Thankfully, I have since stopped my wearing-my-brothers-hand-me-downs-days, and while I don wear girl clothes, I still don't wear pink.
5. I like wearing big comfy t-shirts on the weekends, and sweatpants when its rainy.
6. I'm a Mormon :)
7. I like bike riding more than running. You get the wind in your face, can move a lot faster, and its not as hard ( I can run for about two minutes straight but can bike for probably more than thirty).
And now for the nominations! (that I hopefully won't screw up this time...). Okay, so here goes nothin':
1. Michelle Merrill at Perfecting the Craft
2. Cortney Pearson at Cortney Pearson
3. Lori M. Lee at You Are the Unicorn of My Dreams ( And she draws too!!)
4. Lindsay N. Currie at Lindsay N. Currie
5. Julie at Rosewood Pencil Box
Whoo, I did it! And now I can bask in the glory baby.... and get started on my Campaigning entry.
Well, no question today, cus I can't think of one thats related to this topic (that I haven't used yet)...- OH WAIT! Yes I can! How about sharing two random facts about you? I'd love to get to know you all better! Comment below! :)