Hey, so guess what? Good news and bad news, which do you want first?
*waiting for reply*
...Well, I'll just give the bad news first (that way the good news kinda softens the blow).
Okay, so the bad news is that out computer is broken (*GASP*, I know, tragic, isn't it!), which means I'll only be able to get onto the internet when my dad comes home and I finally manage to drag his laptop away from my brother. So yeah, the bad news :(
Good news time! Yay, happy thoughts! Smiley faces :) :)!!! Okay, so the good news is that some one tagged me!! And apparently this is a different kind of tag than what I played in school, because people actually LIKE getting tagged, so... Woohoo!! Yay, and big thanks to Crystal Collier for giving it to me....or should I just say for tagging me?
Anyway, so guess what this means? (And yes, I know most of you probably already know this, but I'm having fun here, okay?) I get to give you ten MORE random facts! Hurray for randomness! And I warn you, they will be pretty random, because I spent pretty much all my cool facts on my recent blog awards...well, my kinda cool facts.
1. I love Mac laptops, but prefer PC desktops. Which is kinda weird, because I practically worship the Macbook Air, but when it comes to desktops (at home), I like the PC ones... mainly just cause that's what we've always had (my Dad's trying to convince us to replace our old computer [you know, the one that broke... for the fourth time] with a Mac, but I'm being a little anti-change).
2. Incase you didn't get it from my last fact, but I'm really not into change (unless it's beds, for some reason I have no problem switching those....yeah, don't ask).
3. I teach piano lessons!
4. I used to play soccer, but even though I loved it.... I kinda sucked. (Luckily, I knew and excepted that, so I was able to avoid humiliating myself by ever trying out for the travel or school teams).
5. I have a big family, two married siblings, and so far no nieces of nephews. (A fact which I am not all that happy of...... um, I mean the nieces and nephews part... I love my family).
6. If I could travel anywhere right now, I would go to England.
7. I have and adorable white fluffy dog named Toby who loves to cuddle and play..... and bark his head off at strangers.
8. I used to prefer the pool to the beach, but now I'm not all that sure.... (probably has something to do with the fact that I'm actually big enough to go in the waves now without getting bulldozed over...).
9. Today is Saturday.
10. One of my favorite breakfasts is my mom's homemade waffles with whipped cream (not the kind in a can, the kind where you buy the cream and whip it yourself), with either fresh strawberries of peaches. Mmmmm, so good.
I did it! I actually was able to come up with ten more random facts! Woohoo! Now let's see who the five poor suckers are that will have to do it next ;)
1. Chantele Sedgwick at My Writing Bug
2. Ruth Josse at Ruth + Writing
3. Jessi Kirby at Jessi Kirby ( She has a book coming out in March!!)
4. Amanda Kurka at Truth, Justice, and Other Stuff
5. Carrie Butler at So, You're a Writer...
Well, that was pretty fun :) And now onto the questions! Do you prefer Mac or PC? Do you have a hard time with change? And last but not least, if there was anywhere you could travel, where would it be? Answer below! :)