Thursday, July 21, 2011

I DID IT!! :D

Yeah, so the whole writing stuff is going to have to wait for a moment, while I celebrate both my supreme genius and extreme stupidity at the same time. So, what the heck am I talking about, you ask? Well, ever since I gave this little ole blog a facelift, there has been ONE thing that annoyed the heck out of me: I couldn't change the font/size/color of the text in my posts! And for a perfectionist like yours truly, it bugged me to no end. And then I decided to try different templates, and even though it took ALOT of tweaking to make it look right, I finally found one that would allow me to change the text in my posts!! Hurray!! Well, now that my triumph over the computer has been celebrated, I'm going to go eat lunch ... and probably celebrate some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment