Thursday, July 21, 2011

GAH!! I have a minion!!!!

THIS IS A MILESTONE IN MY LIFE PEOPLE!!! A follower!! For me!! When I saw that, I about fell off my couch ( and yes, I said couch, not chair- I was using the Ipad ( which, btw, I do not recommend using for blogging because it wont let you post).... eep! I'm so happy!! Okay, so yes I know that all the mega bloggers (and not so mega bloggers) have hundreds of followers ( or heck, even 50 is impressive), but that's okay. Because hopefully, maybe, possibly, I'll be there too. But until then, I'm gonna be freaking out about every single follower I get.

Okay, now back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Creating a strong set of backposts is going to serve you really well during the blogfest. 20 people signed up with several weeks to go is a really good sign. I'm hoping for around 70 participants, so you'll probably be hedging in a couple more minions in august :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Yeah, the Sparkfest helped alot to give me the final push I needed to start the blog, cus I figured now's probably a good as time as ever to do it:)

    ReplyDelete